Caring For The Elderly
Essentials necessary to the dignity, physical and emotional well-being of our elderly are to ensure their daily living requirements are met effectively.Â The basic ADL (Activities of Daily Living ) Â areÂ listed as:
- Functional Mobility
(moving while performing activities, getting in and out of bed, in and out of a chair)
- Personal Hygiene
Senior care is an important step in both a seniorâ€™s life and the life of a seniorâ€™s family.
Seniors can be placed in three categorize.
- Helping our elders to prepare for healthy aging
- We relocating and resettle our elders in a stress-free environment.
- Helping seniors develop strategies for successful aging.
Vision Care works hard at providing the most trusted and respected seniors relocation and living services. The gold is helping families to get to their next chapter in life. We focus on:
- An assisted living home (communal care and living)
- A nursing home ( full care is given social and medical)
- Home health care (Live in residence caregiver work with)
- Independent living ( live independently yet partial supervision)
- Retirement home ( preparing for the journey)
Vision Care with proven systems and ongoing training for both the caregivers and seniors will create a stress-free living environment whereby the senior feels as if there are living in their own homes.
The aging of the Barbadian population is unÂusual in several respects. The median population age, as discussed below, is risÂing rapidly relative to other nations, inÂcluding those of Europe and North America. Among developing countries, Barbados Readmore